One night stay
|Double room||170 PLN/night
|Double apartment||200 PLN/night
|Quadruple apartment||320 PLN/night|
Stay for two nights and more
|Double room||150 PLN/night
|Double apartment||170 PLN/night
|Quadruple apartment||300 PLN/night|
The price includes:
– overnight stay
– bed linen (pillow, duvet, sheet)
– a set of towels (hands and bath towels)
– hygiene items (soap, toilet paper, washing up liquid)
– WiFi access
– access to the kitchen and the common room
– coffee machine (coffee, tea)
Open from May to August.
Regulations of the Winnica Płochockich accommodation facility
We warmly welcome you to our home and wish you a pleasant stay. Please kindly comply with the rules contained in these Regulations, which serve to ensure the peace and safety of our guests.
- Reservations can be made in person, by phone or by e-mail. To confirm the reservation a deposit should be paid in the amount of 30% of the cost of the stay. The remaining amount is payable on arrival.
- The deposit is non-refundable, unless the cancellation of the booking takes place at least 7 days before the planned start of the stay. In such a case, 50% of the amount paid will be refunded. The deposit is returned in full if the service is not performed due to the fault of the facility.
- Check-in is at 3.00 pm on the day of arrival. The guests should check-out before 11.00 am on the day of departure. Early check-in or late check-out are possible only after prior arrangements with the owner.
- The price of the stay includes utilities, access to the common part of the house with all equipment and technical devices, bed linen and towels.
- If you decide to terminate your stay earlier, you are not entitled to a refund of the amount paid or a reduction in the price of the service for the remaining period.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the house (including in the bathrooms). The rooms are equipped with smoke detectors and an alarm. Smokers are asked to use the balcony or terrace.
- Please do not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The curfew starts at 10.00 pm and ends at 6.00 am.
- Along with the key to the room, you will also receive the key to the common room, where you can use the kitchen. Please close them behind you.
- When leaving the house, please close all windows, turn off electrical devices (lighting, TV sets) and lockthe front door.
- The car park in the Płochocki Vineyard is free of charge and unguarded.
- Please do not bring pets (dogs, cats) with you without the permission of the hosts.
- We are not responsible for the loss or damage of guests’ property.
- In case of urgent need, you will find the first aid kit in the kitchen next to the common room.
- Please comply with the environmental protection regulations, in particular: – put unused bed linen and towels in a visible place so that they are not washed unnecessarily, – try to save electricity.
- Parents should supervise their children during their stay. Childrens’ guardians are responsible for damages caused by them, also in the event of accidents caused by failure to comply with these regulations. Please be particularly careful near the stairs, using electrical devices and outside the house by the processing plant, and the access road to the building.
- The guest of the Winnica Płochockich shall be financially responsible for any damage, loss or destruction of equipment and technical devices caused by them or by people visiting them. The guest should notify the hosts about the damage immediately after it is discovered.
- The hosts of Winnica Płochockich reserve the right to refuse to continue providing services in the eventof a breach of the regulations by the guests, without reimbursement of the cost of stay.
- The Regulations of the Winnica Płochockich are available to the guests on the website www.winnicaplochockich.pl and in each room.
WIFI password: jutrzenka
Thank you for following the regulations. We hope you will enjoy your stay in our home.